Friday, January 30, 2015

Day #133

Another day, another bus ride.


My bus left Alicante at 11:30 and arrived in Valencia around 2. Notable events include:

1. Figuring out how to plug my ear phones into the bus so I could try to figure out which movie they were playing in Spanish on the tv halfway up the bus; my best guess is Jack and the Beanstalk.

2. Drinking an entire (large) bottle of chocolate milk while pulling out of the bus station and then figuring out that the bus bathroom was broken.

3. Falling asleep.

Safely in Valencia, I attempted to use the metro to get to my hostel, which (mostly) worked, after a few hiccups here and there. In the 70° weather. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

The hostel is nice and clean and the wifi works (mostly), so I settled in and surveyed the area. Dinner was at a kind of sketchy but altogether delicious and harmless cafe, and then I discovered the supermarket! Yay fruit and cereal! And since I've been asking everyone...


Depressing or funny if I buy this for my birthday in 2 days and eat it all by myself? It's chocolate and peanut butter truffle ice cream cake........

I'll let all you readers decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment