Friday, January 16, 2015

Day #119

Well, Seville is absolutely gorgeous, even more so in the daytime! Breakfast is included at the hostel, so I partook in that and then also did the free walking tour! It was 2 1/2 hour of a very peppy and knowledgable guide WHO TOLD ME THAT THE LAND OF NABOO FROM STAR WARS WAS FILMED AT THE PLAZA DE ESPAÑA IN SEVILLE. 


LIKE WHAT.

I got some tapas with a girl on my tour, then walked along the canal. I'm gonna be honest, I literally just laid down on the cobblestone in the sun. Sun feels good. Yay for 50-60° weather!!


I went back to the hostel and then took part in the homemade dinner, which was a curry of peppers, beef, mushrooms, onions, courgettes, and other stuff on top of rice with some tortillas. Oh yeah, all of this happened on the roof, from which we have a GREAT view of the castle. Not too bad, eh?

I'm looking forward to doing that bike tour soon and sleeping some more! Also eating. Because tapas are delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment