Monday, January 19, 2015

Day #122

Welp, apparently my last post didn't actually, you know, post. Oops.

Today one of my Australian friends from the hostel and I went out shopping to try to find toiletries etc, since I've been having to live off just a few for flights and the sake of a lighter backpack. We were relatively successful, and had 5 tapas and 2 drinks all together for less than €10 for lunch- an amazing deal! Also I learned how much she loves JANE AUSTEN (wow it's really strange that my phone autocorrects her name to all capital letters... Does that say something about my priorities?), so we talked for a long time and got along swimmingly.

Next a few friends and I headed to the Alcazar, and that thing is seriously beautiful. There's no way any picture cod capture how beautiful all of the intricate architecture and various colors and patterns were, but that doesn't mean I didn't try!




Like I said, seriously beautiful.

Dinner was, of course, amazing again. We had these delicious taco things with rice and salad on the side and I met more cool Australian people (they're everywhere!) who just came from Granada and gave me a ton of great tips. I'm going to attempt to wake up in time to see the sunrise (according to Google the sun rises at 8:35, so that's pretty late, right?), so it's bedtime for me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment