Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day #124

My last full day in Seville! The ultimate frowny face :(

BUT! I was able to secure a copy of Harry Potter y la Piedra filosofal (aka the philosopher's stone, aka the sorcerer's stone!) now I will definitely be able to learn Spanish!


Oh yeah and I finally found hair conditioner! For a while I was afraid that Spain might only have shampoo.

I cooked the rest of my lovely pasta with zucchini and meat sauce with a friend and ate on the rooftop in the sunlight. Doncha wish your winters were warm like Seville's?

A few friends and I read by the canal (I opted for my Spanish Harry Potter!) and watching a little more Lost in Austen... As much as would load, anyway. Even though it was interrupted by wifi being spotty, I still got to skype with one of my friends from home for a bit before my last dinner at this wonderful hostel. 

Packed and ready to go, I'm excited for Granada tomorrow! 

And free breakfast. That's always key.

No comments:

Post a Comment