Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day #106

Another travel day! We said goodbye to Budapest at 9am and headed to Vienna via train. I'm slowly learning that people don't like to sit in their assigned seats, and sometimes you have to be forceful to make them leave so you actually have a seat. But we were successful, and had a wonderfully uneventful trip across from a small child in a Spider-Man shirt who liked to color and sing.

We bought our tickets to Prague (we'll be leaving Vienna via train on Friday), and checked into our hostel. And guess what? KNOCK ON WOOD BUT THE WIFI ACTUALLY KIND OF USUALLY WORKS HERE!! We did some laundry and I booked my flight and hostel for Seville after Alice leaves. So now I have the next two and a half weeks of my life planned- YAY!

Because it was close to our hostel, Alice and I visited Haydnhaus, where the famous composer spent the last chunk of his life. On the way back, we picked up some bread, cheese, jam, and apples to make the most delicious dinner ever since GUESS WHAT this hostel has a kitchen!


It may not look like much, but it made my tummy happy.

Additionally, Tom and I bought our tickets to see a Barcelona football club game on February 15! GO BARCELONA WOO HOO!!

How awesome is it to finally have wifi?

No comments:

Post a Comment