Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day #124

Well folks, it been quite the day. I had my last breakfast in my wonderful Seville hostel (La Banda Rooftop, if anyone's interested), and easily made it to my bus at noon. I was sad to say goodbye to Seville, but excited to sleep on my 3 hour bus ride!


The Spanish countryside is absolutely GORGEOUS, by the way. In case anyone was wondering.

I arrived in Granada and took a very cheap taxi to my hostel since the city bus route directions were confusing and convoluted. On the way I picked my taxi driver's brain for things to do in my extremely broken Spanish. But he understood everything I was saying, even though I only used about 3 verbs, all in present tense!

I don't know how, but I keep getting hostels with incredible views from the roof:
Like, this is a real place. It exists in real life. Real people live in these real houses. It's real. 

By the time I got to Granada I was super hungry, so I stopped at literally the closest food place to the hostel, which happened to be Mexican food. My quesadilla was absolutely delicious. 

I chilled out with some pride and prejudice until my Australian friend from Seville got here! It was nice to see a familiar face, even when backpacking. Two other friends from the Seville hostel are going to meet us tomorrow! So many friends!

We got lots of fruit and some bread & cheese to make fruit salad (yummy yummy) and grilled cheese for dinner. It was the most fruit I've had in ages and my stomach was very happy.

That's all, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment