Monday, January 12, 2015

Day #115

We're making hostel friends, yay!! We breakfasted this morning with some of our aforementioned hostel friends before heading out to see the sights, which included a toy store and delicious Czech goulash, pictured below:


I was more than a little bit impressed. 

Since we were all pretty tired, we went back to the hostel and I got to skype with Nolan for a bit (and a little with my dad!) since there was a snow day in Longmeadow. 

Then, it was the moment we'd been waiting for since we arrived- learning how to cook a traditional Czech meal! We made veggie and meat risotto with shredded cheese, and since I haven't been able to say this for a while, I am so extremely excited I tell you all that the meal was FREE WHICH IS MY FAVORITE PRICE! Look at how happy Alice and I were about the price and getting to help make it:



It had about ten billion spices and was so delicious. Does life really get any better than delicious free food?


1 comment: