Friday, January 23, 2015

Day #126

Oops again, no #125 on this blog...

But double the fun with #124 x 2!

I woke up to a gorgeous day and a hot shower, which are really the only two things you need. My Australian friend and I explored the roof with a fun hat and beautiful views


We ventured out to get this incredible map that someone at my last hostel told me about for Granada with lots of inside tips and tricks. On our way back to the hostel, we grabbed some empanadillas, fed some pigeons, and I learned how to drive in Europe


#determined.

We met back up with our other friend from the last hostel (in case you're losing track, I made friends at the last hostel in Seville, and now me and two of the friends are at this hostel in Granada!) and enjoyed some wine (made in Granada) on the rooftop overlooking the city.

More grilled cheese and some eggs later, we ventured out for tapas around 9pm with the other people who had moved into our room. I'm still not used to this eating super late thing, but maybe I will be after my full month here... At any rate, I do enjoy eating more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment