Friday, October 31, 2014

Day #42

 YAY HALLOWEEN!! Because this may be the only Halloween I spend outside of the United States, I decided to go for an America themed costume. And because George Washington's authentic wooden teeth seemed like a big commitment, I went with something a little more modern: Rosie the Riveter! 


Please ignore the toilet paper roll; the bathroom has the best lighting and is where I applied my make up.

Before the Halloween festivities went down, I got to talk to my professor about my midterm, of which the only guidelines are "be creative." Since that is a very intimidating concept for me, my professor and I decided on a happy medium with which I am very... Well, happy. Let's just say it involves mirrors, a small insane child, and potentially a ManChild Werewolf. We will see how this pans out.

Again, I hope everyone is having a fabulously fun and culturally sensitive Halloween! Enjoy everything Reese's, because I have yet to find any here, and those are my absolute favorite candy of all time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment