Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day #26

More sports today! My friends and I made it out to the pitch to watch Kent's team play a proper rugby match. Or at least that's what my British friend said. On a scale from 1 to 10, my rugby knowledge level was about -5 prior to today. A lot of learning happened outside the classroom this afternoon (apparently that thing where they try to get the ball out of the middle of the giant huddle is not called Turtle Formantion? That seems like a missed opportunity to me).

I have also booked two trips to London! The first is this Saturday to meet up with other friends studying abroad, and the other is two weeks from now to see 2 plays for my theater class! How British is seeing plays in London I mean seriously.

But the biggest news is that tomorrow I am BOOKING A DAY TRIP TO BATH YAY because Jane Austen who I don't talk about nearly enough I this blog.


^me to Jane Austen literally every day.

Ate some of my meatballs today. Yum to the max. Equal credit for the recipe goes to my mom and her friend Betty Crocker. 

But now I must sleep. Goodnight, Jane, whom I love most ardently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment