Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day #43

MY DAD IS COMING TO VISIT ME YAYAYAY I AM SO EXCITED WE WILL EXPLORE LONDON AND OTHER BRITISH PLACES TOGETHER AND YES THIS IS GOOD TWO THUMBS WAY UP ENGLAND GET READY FOR MIKE BROWN'S TRIUMPHANT RETURN. LIKE RETURN OF THE JEDI. BECAUSE MY DAD IS COOL LIKE A JEDI. THIS IS A LOT OF CAPS LOCK. BECAUSE EXCITEMENT. 

Also I saw a fox today. It hastened majestically across my path in the moonlight and probably winked at me because I feel like if I were in a fairy tale that's what a fox would do.

Speaking of fairy tales, my entire midterm assignment for my English class is to write a creative story with a critical introduction. The entire thing has to be about 8-10 pages. That's it. Those are the only rules. So far it's been a very daunting task because structure is my friend. Maybe I'll include the fox in my story to give it a more authentic feeling by drawing upon real-life experiences.

I've been trying to think of interesting things I did today, but mostly my day involved going to the library on a Saturday night. It's hard to bounce back from that staggering amount of cool. The phrase "swimming pools full of swag" has been known to apply to me. I'm definitely maybe almost 50% sure it wasn't sarcastic.

Okay, it's time for bed. I hope you made it home safe, majestic fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment