Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day #37

Well, it has been a day. Hopefully the new week brings some good luck! The wifi has been out at the house where I'm staying all day, so I've been on the other side of campus doing homework and (wait for it...) BOOKING TICKETS TO DUBLIN! After many websites and numbers and whatnot, the tickets are finally paid for, and it is official. Yay for another country!

In case anyone forgot, three of my friends and I leave tomorrow evening for Bath, and I couldn't be more excited! Jane Austen, HERE I COME.

It wouldn't be a blog post without food- feast your eyes on this beauty. Butternut squash and sweet potatoes cooked with onion and bathed in vegetable stock with some spices of choice.

It's been an extremely busy weekend, but here's hoping Bath will be as beautiful as Jane Bennet, as entertaining as Mrs. Bennet, and as enjoyable as reading any Jane Austen ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment