Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day #18

I am definitely getting my exercise with all these trips to town! But the good part is that town is beautiful and I am shopping all the deals at Tescos (my new favorite grocery store), so the food is fresh and cheap, just the way I like it. I also picked up a ticket for authentic Afternoon Tea for international students, and met someone who grew up in Minnesota, moved to Texas, and has lived in England for the past 11 years, leading to an extremely interesting and cool accent. I would never have been able to figure that one out if she hadn't told me.

During my trip to town I purchased my first lipstick ever, which is a very big deal for me, so I decided to wear it on a test run on the Ferris Wheel at sunset and to a show I saw with a few friends (mmmm, yes, quite the posh life, with all of my sophistication and adult-ness and maturity and whatnot).

(It was a stand-up comedy show, but that's not the point)







No comments:

Post a Comment