Monday, October 6, 2014

Day #17

In case it wasn't obvious to everyone before, my friends here have decided that I am, in fact, a mom. Soccer Mom Kim, to be exact. Have fun, make friends, learn lots!

First success of the day: learning how to use those newfangled contraptions they call printers in the library. Second success of the day: Lemon pasta with tuna, broccoli, and Parmesan, plus some lettuce topped with chicken salad and cheese. We are becoming quite the chefs! Oh, food.

(IN OTHER NEWS I FINISHED SEASON 3 OF BUFFY TODAY this is impressive because it means I have only watched one season the entire time I've been here. I am very proud of my own self-control.)

Lastly, I've been investigating some trips and looking at ticket prices, trains vs. buses vs. flying, hostels, free attractions, the whole shebang. It's all very exciting, and so far I've found information for trips to both Dublin and a combined Edinburgh-York trips. Anyone with recommendations of can't-miss sights, cheap places to stay, or anything else, please do not hesitate to share your knowledge. Ticket prices are on the rise, and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for deals!

Infinity Mom, signing off. To Mom, and Beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment