Monday, October 13, 2014

Day #24

Today I present: The tale of 13 October, as told by Avatar the Last Airbender Gifs.

Woke up early on my own, left the house early, and felt pretty good about it.


Had to figure out the printing situation in the library, which apparently costs money...


But eventually it all worked out, and I even got to class early!


Then the lecture began, and the professor started throwing out all these names and dates and people and places related to theater that no one had ever heard of and everyone just sat there like 


But then we got into our seminar group and everything was okay because my professor complimented my review and we started talking about Jane Austen (aka god) and my happiness was overflowing


Until someone was doing a presentation on adaptations of Pride and Prejudice and they had never heard of Colin Firth 



(don't worry, Mom, I was nice about it)
I came back home and made myself some delicious dinner 


Then did a little light reading for class


Before watching some Avatar with friends (PAR-TAY)


But now it's time for me to sleep because I am 


Goodnight, world!











2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It took me 45 minutes to find just the right gifs; I'm glad you appreciate my genius!

      Delete