Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 20

It took until day 20 for me to realize I could put a title on this thing..............
Good.

First group presentation = DONE! The fake improv was a success, and I got to tell everyone about Parry Hotter and the Quest for the Hanger (the YouTube sensation). 


For dinner, we cooked up a little Chicken Marsala, complete with pasta, delicious mushrooms, and side salad. To be honest, cooking all of my own meals makes me feel more adult than living in a foreign country. Now if I could just get that Worcestershire sauce and bread crumbs to make meatballs...

We decided to walk into town tonight and see what was happening, and to be completely honest... There wasn't much. However, Canterbury is fantastically beautiful (and safe), with the cathedral lights and the illuminated cobblestone streets. Without being able to see the sky or anything beyond the front wall of the shops, it almost looked like we were on the set of a movie instead of walking through a real town.

Until tomorrow- cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment