Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day #27

It's the moooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiime of the yearrrrrrrrrrr 
The weather is perfect and the leaves are turning and it's acceptable (even encouraged) to add pumpkin spice to literally all of your food and sweaters and scarves and warm socks and autumn! 

I made a profile on the official couch surfing website so that hopefully my friends and I will not have to pay an arm and a leg to stay in a hostel for 2 nights while visiting Cardiff. My profile has lots of puns, and so far my interests include "Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Jane Austen, and studying English", so hopefully that translates to "will not keep you up at night or break your plates and destroy your home because I am a harmless nerd". I'll keep you updated, avid readers. (Hi, Mom and Dad)

In my English class today I got to draw pictures and talk about mirrors as a form of identity and tell everyone that, technically, one of my middle names is Severus. It was a successful day. 

I bet you thought I was going to go a whole post without barely mentioning food at all BUT YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WRONG. I am trying to think of new recipes, and spent about an hour figuring out what would be the most delicious/cost-effective/least-likely-to-burn-the-house-down things I can make. Please, friends, if you are reading this, share your favorite College Student Friendly Recipes. I like most all food. (Side story: we had to "pick one word that described us" in class today and I kicked myself after for not writing down "food")

Have a picture of my cousin and I making funny faces as my Throwback Thursday because it's adorable and I wish I still had those shorts with rainbow fish and because I couldn't think of a way to finish this post :)

2 comments:

  1. i was told by someone who lived there that cardiff was a party city. and then some drunk bitch in my hostel threw up everywhere. be prepared hahhahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE. but hopefully it will all be worth it for doctor whooooo

      Delete