Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day #23

Second load of laundry = complete. As it was an extremely humid day today, I'm excited to see how long I'll have all these clothes drying in my room; they do make such lovely decorations. So worth saving the money I would have spent on a dry cycle, and now I have clean sheets!

I attended an official High Noon Tea hosted by the university which, in addition to tea, included scones, finger sandwiches, and chocolate cake. I am loving these free events, especially when they also include a free meal. Additionally, I don't think there is anything better than a scone and jam.

After some homework, my house mates and I rounded out the evening with MORE AVATAR!!! Also I received this snap chat from my family, which made me feel very special. Have you snap chatted your loved ones today?


2 comments:

  1. You posted me on your blog? I thought those things disappeared quickly?

    ReplyDelete