Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day #69

It really is so nice to sleep in my own bed after so much traveling. But I'll be off again tomorrow, this time to Cardiff and the Doctor Who Exhibition! I was pretty productive this morning with homework, researching Cardiff things, and whatnot, after which I went to the three hours of class I have this week (this is not a joke I actually only had 3 hours of class this week like wut). I made myself probably the least festive dinner ever of chicken and rice before the main event: SKYPING MY FAMILY FOR THANKSGIVING!! 

I got to see not only my parents, brothers, and dog, but also my Papa and Grammy! I'm sure they were pleased to hear that even abroad, I am staying up to date with many important things relevant to their lives, such as High School Musical and One Direction. I am very thankful for a lot of things this season, including the fact that I can still see the people I love while I am having such an amazing experience abroad. 

And with that, I will pretend to sleep of turkey after watching a nice American football game and eating lots and lots of pie. Except the sleep part isn't pretend. I'm actually going to sleep. For real. Right now. Zzzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment