Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day #54

Yay I finally did something interesting today! My friends and I went to the Canterbury Tales, a part live-action, part video, part regular acting retelling of a few of the Canterbury Tales! Here's me posing with the lovely Wife of Bath. 


The gift shop was also super cool because we got to look up family heritage and the origins of our last names! The guy working there was very impressed with both the Brown and Reading crests. Not too shabby.

We stopped by Costa afterwards because of the seasonal drinks, and we were not disappointed. Costa is definitely the new favorite. Their festive holiday cups are also adorable and depending on what size you order, you can pretend to be a reindeer, snowman, or Santa!


The whipped cream even had edible little golden star sprinkles on top!

I then saw the Henry IV Part 2, which wasn't quite as good as the first part, but Falstaff was hilarious as always and there was an adorable little 8 year old boy who smiled really big at the end. Also, my new favorite british tradition is ice cream during intermission, which is a thing at every show I've seen so far. I finally indulged myself today, and it was everything I've ever wanted and more.


All was good and well today.


No comments:

Post a Comment