Monday, November 10, 2014

Day #52

It's done. It's over. The day we've all been waiting for. I. Have handed in. My midterm.


I was talking to a few people in my theatre class today about midterms, and some of them were saying that they have to act for theirs. When I told them I had to write 2,500 words of a creative story and critical introduction, they were all, "right, aren't midterms the worst?"



If anyone wants to read it, just let me know, though do understand that it's disturbing and in no way shape or form resembles any part of my life at any point I am drawing on no experiences here it is all just made up.

To celebrate, Nolan and I watched an episode of Doctor Who! Since I hadn't eaten in about 5 hours, I watched in a cafe on campus. Surrounded by people. Who kept walking by. And looking at my screen. And hearing me laugh at the conversation Nolan and I were having about the episode.


^And that's the way I like it!

Also, I seem to have quite a few Polish viewers! Shout out to you. I'm not sure who you are, but comment or send me a message or something! Ya see like cool people. Let me know who you are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment