Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day #53

Today began as any other normal day would- breakfast, shower, leaving the house to do work. I got a lot done, and was just beginning to reward myself with an episode of The Office, when the fire alarm rang. Very loudly.

So I was forced to pack up my things in the middle of my episode and trudge back to my house. WHERE MY HOUSE MATES AND I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF DOMINO'S TWO FOR TUESDAY PIZZA SPECIAL. What awful pizza that tastes like home <3

Tonight I saw Shakespeare's Henry IV Part 1 at te Marlowe in downtown Canterbury. I took a picture because the Marlowe always looks so darn beautiful all lit up and such.


Though it was a visual masterpiece between the costumes and the set and the lighting, it was too long for a Tuesday night, lasting about 3 1/4 hours including intermission. However, one tradition I think America should adopt is ice cream at intermission. I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to. England, you have the right idea.

All was going well until I learned that the wifi at my house is out again. University of Kent, this is very inconvenient. I have no phone number, no service plan, no contact without wifi. All of my assignments are online. I'm paying for wifi. So, like, could you wifi, please?

Other than that, a very successful day! Henry IV Part 2 tomorrow night!

UPDATE: THE WIFI IS BACK. I REPEAT, THE WIFI IS BACK. THANK EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment