Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day #46

Homeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkheworkhomeworkhomeworkhomeworkhomework

But in the category of interesting, I made sweet potato casserole as part of our joint Canadian-American thanksgiving celebration tonight! It was a big hit, even though I forgot to take the skin off the sweet potatoes before I mashed them, then had to dig around for the skin to get it all out... Oops. One day I will complete a recipe to the exact specifications without altering or messing anything up. But today is not that day. (Thankfully, though, all my accidents are almost always still edible and yummy *knocks furiously on wood so as not to jinx it* and that's really what matters, right?)

We also had mashed potatoes that were frozen in tubes. Oh Tescos, you don't have instant mashed potatoes, but you do have them in tubes. How silly.

I may never be hungry again (until tomorrow, of course, when I get to eat some leftovers), but I will definitely sleep soundly tonight. Very tired. Much sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

(I promise things will get more interesting when I'm done with midterms)


No comments:

Post a Comment