Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day #61

Today my dad and I said goodbye to our new friends at the Miller's Arms in Canterbury, but I promised to come back for quiz night soon. We had about an hour to walk around and take a picture with a lamb before it was time to say goodbye :( it was absolutely wonderful to have my dad here, and to be able to show him around the place where I feel so at home. He's on the plane back to the states now (hopefully sleeping- that was his plan), but here's that lamb picture I was talking about from earlier. There really is no one like my dad, which is one of the many reasons I love him.


I stayed in Canterbury for a bit to work on my midterm, since it's due at noon the day after I get back from Dublin. I have officially finished about half of it, and the other half is done but in rough draft mode. 

I did another round of laundry today, which was pleasantly uneventful. All of my clothes are hanging in my room, hopefully drying in time for me to pack them tomorrow!

Speaking of tomorrow, I have a very eventful day that involves pumpkin pie, printing tickets, paving... All the fun stuff. Goodnight everyone, and Dad, let me know when you get back safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment