Friday, November 7, 2014

Day #49

So much midterm to be done! I spent about 5 hours in the library today, but it is coming along quite nicely, if I do say so myself. Here's what happened:

My midterm is supposed to be 2,500 words long. Those 2,500 words include my creative piece and a critical introduction of at least 750 words. I typed up the parts of the story I've written so far... 2,257 words. Wowza. Many more than I thought. But the good news is I got it down to 1,957 (anyone keeping track of the math here?), so if I add nothing to the creative piece and keep my critical introduction at almost exactly 750 words, my final midterm will be about 2,750 words. Oof. I know all these numbers are riveting, so don't worry, I'll keep you posted! In the meantime, Beyoncé is helping me get through all this work.



I was able to skype with a few of my friends from UMass today, and it was so nice to see their familiar faces! 

The other important part of my day was finishing off the cheese I bought from the Fone Cheese Company in Bath. Oh cheese, you will be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment