Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day #51

After a very eventful 50th post, I FINALLY FINISHED MY ENGLISH MIDTERM!!! WOO-HOO!!



It's due Tuesday at noon, but let it be known that I finished early because we need to hand in both electronic and paper copies, and Kent sent out a nice little e-mail saying that every midterm in the English department is due Tuesday at noon, and there will be over 800 students trying to submit their paper copies to the same place, and if the line is too long and we don't get it in on time we get a zero. Even if we've already submitted the electronic copy. So... good. England, this doesn't seem like a very eco-friendly or effective system.

According to Nolan, who graciously read my story to make sure it makes sense, "That.... was startling...."

YAY THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING FOR! Hopefully my professor likes it as much as my brother.

Also, ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL MY DAD COMES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment