Monday, November 17, 2014

Day #59

Because I've gotten used to it over the past few days, I got up early again today and did some homework before class. I sat through my lecture and seminar from 12-3, then headed downtown to see my dad and got there around 3:30. We walked around town for a bit before grabbing dinner at another pub called The Shakespeare! Just look at this dish:


Bread topped with chili chicken, salad, and (most importantly) CHEESE. My dad and I shared a delicious dessert with brownie, fudge, peanut butter, vanilla ice cream, marshmallows, whipped cream, and crunchies. The ultimate yum. And our first official dessert since my dad got here!

We went back to campus and I showed my dad around to see the beautiful view of Canterbury from atop the hill. We're now in the hotel enjoying a bathroom that's bigger than a coat closet and another view out the window that can't be beat. Goodnight, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment