Friday, November 14, 2014

Day #56

HE'S HERE!!!!! The Browns take london by storm.


Somehow, both of us managed to successfully navigate the tube and arrived safely at our hotel. By that time, the rain had stopped and we were ready to traverse the streets of London. Our first stop was the historically important 221b Baker Street, also known as Sherlock Holmes's house. 


From there, we walked to King's Cross Station and stopped by Regent's Park on the way where was saw lots of beautiful foliage and took many artsy pictures.


Then it was time for the finale. My Hogwarts letter finally came, and I'd like to let you all know that I got safely through platform 9 3/4 and to Hogwarts. This whole study abroad thing was just a hoax to get me to the wizarding school. See you when I can turn people into ferrets!


Dad and I then headed to a pub and I had some delicious bangers and mash (and found out what that actually means- it's sausages and mashed potatoes with a delectable sauce). We're currently planning go our trip for tomorrow- wish us luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment