Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day #62

I've been in the habit of getting up pretty early the last week or so, but tomorrow is going to be killer- 5:20am. That's right folks, our bus leaves from Canterbury at a whopping 7am and then we are on our way to Dublin! I am all packed and ready to go. More impressively, I have a midterm due at noon the day after we get back, and I just finished it today. Not to brag, but go Kimberly. Ya done good.

I also made pumpkin pie for my English class. I offhandedly told one of my classmates that if he brought in a pie pan, I would make a pie for the class. Lo and behold, he brought it in! I've never made pumpkin pie before, but it was easy and delicious. Except for opening the cans of pumpkin. Because we no longer have a can opener. Which brings me to my next point...

Remember my house mate who we called the Manchild Werewolf? And the story went that he was supposed to marry the Norwegian princess because he's a baron but he fell in love with her maid so his parents sent him to join the army? And he got bitten by a werewolf in the Norwegian wilderness and became a werewolf himself? And the princess let the maid go? So they met up again but he kept his distance because he was a werewolf but she thought it was another woman? And one night he accidentally attacked her? So then he was alone and decided to join university to start a new life?

Well, friends, that house mate just left to join the army. I might just be psychic.

But unfortunately he brought all of his cooking appliances home, so we are without a can opener, toaster, water heater, and other various helpful things. On the bright side, though, our new house mate is from Finland and she seems very sweet!

Also everyone loved my pie.

Time for bed. DUBLIN TOMORROW, YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment