Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day #48

I branched out today and tried a new study coffee shop. This one was called Costa, and alfhough still a British chain like Caffé Nero, the chains here are exceedingly adorable. Just look at this apple spiced drink!


Yes, viewers, that's a spice shaped like a flower in my drink. It warmed my soul.

I know my blog has been lacking in food info for the last one or two days, but it was probably just in preparation for today. My friends and I decided to try a local Mexican restaurant called Café des Amis. A French name for Mexican food in England? We were confused too. But it was nom-tastic. Like fantastic, but specifically for food. Also it played wonderful throwback American oldies, very Stevie Wonder style. 6 out of 5 stars. Just look at this plate...


I did not know love till I looked upon this plate. I think Shakespeare said that once. If he didn't, he definitely meant to.

Since lots of other languages have masculine or feminine nouns, my friend played a fun game called "I'll say an English word and you guess if it's male or female in French." I wasn't very good. But I did learn that computer is masculine, but door is feminine. You're welcome, people reading this, you just learned something today! (Unless you already know French, in which case you should disregard my previous comment.)


Look, proof that I have friends! Even if two of them look like ghosts in the back because they timed their jumps poorly!

No comments:

Post a Comment