Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day #162

YAYAYAY TO HEIDELBERG!! Although I haven't moved into my accommodation yet, I am so excited to finally be where I'll be living for the next 5 months. I can't wait to not live out of a backpack and have to repack everything every week or less....

We left Frankfurt on the 12:06 train, and met a really sweet German girl who we talked to for the rest of the trip. Our hostel is really cute and there are a lot of other students staying here before moving into their accommodation also! 

I had a döner for lunch, which is this sandwich thing with lots of meat and lettuce and tomato and cabbage and yogurt-like sauce and was 100% delicious. We explored a local grocery store as well, which has everything. Except onions in bags of less than about 50.

BUT LOOK WHAT IT DOES HAVE


Mangos: no longer a mystery. (Even though I didn't purchase it)

Tomorrow, to the stores to buy sheets and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment