Friday, February 6, 2015

Day #138

SORRY EVERYONE I KNOW YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR THESE LAST TWO POSTS AND I APOLOGIZE MOST ARDENTLY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY DEFINITELY STILL-BEATING HEART BECAUSE YES IN FACT I AM ALIVE!

Wednesday was a very interesting day in the sense that I went from Valencia to Barcelona. It was also not such an interesting day in the sense that I spent roughly 4-5 hours on a bus. BUT they did play a One Direction music video (in English) and a Disney movie (in Spanish) during the bus ride, so it wasn't all bad and was actually incredibly tolerable! Here a picture of the One Direction music video from so far away that it could be anything playing on the tv!


My hostel in Barcelona made me like it on facebook in order to access the free wifi, so now everyone who is friends with me on Facebook knows exactly where I am. Hooray! I have to give them credit, though, that's clever advertising.

The hostel itself is MUCH better than my hostel in Valencia, and really feels homey. I helped make dinner (delicious spaghetti and meatballs), and hung out with some super cool people from Belgium.

And forgot to post on my blog. But I'm gonna chalk that up to being SUPER EXCITED FOR MY MOM TO COME! WHICH SHE DID!

*announcer voice* tune in next time to read about when the Browns take Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment