Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day #149

JAM-PACKED DAY! Tom and I met up with Chelsea and Sam, her traveling buddy from home, and did what allMassachusetts  residents would do- used some Spanish Dunkin Donuts coupons I found to bring us back to MA for a bit. What a nice slice of home after traveling for so long.


I think my favorite part was the fact that they can't use the slogan "America runs on Dunkin" here, so instead they changed it to "Juntos es Mejor" - "Together is Better". I can dig it.

To walk off the sugar coma that followed, we trekked out to the Sagrada Familia again since I was the only one in our group of four who had been inside. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that view.

Next, Tom and I made our way to THE BARCELONA FOOTBALL GAME! And I creepily took this amazingly adorable picture of a dad and his son who we followed to the stadium from the metro stop:


I may have even gotten a little sunburnt, it was so beautiful outside. We were in the way top seats, and could see EVERYTHING. 


We saw both Neymar and Messi score (Messi scored THREE TIMES), and Suarez scored via bicycle kick. I guess you could say if was okay.


I seriously can't get over how beautiful this stadium is.


Time to pack up tomorrow morning and head back to the Black Swan for one more night before Madrid!


No comments:

Post a Comment