Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day #139

I know I know I know sorry I promise I will get back on this horse sometime very soon!

In the meantime: 

THE FIRST DAY MY MOM GOT HERE we got to explore (what we thought at the time was) a lot of the city! We kind of accidentally followed a tour of the gothic part of the city, which included beautiful architecture, just like everywhere in Barcelona. I decided to start another series, entitled "Pictures of Mom Taking Pictures", and here's the first installment: 


Also we took some normal pictures together:


After about two or three hours of walking, we headed back to the hostel and grabbed some groceries on the way. Our delicious dinner of Apple, cheese, jam, and bread plus melted chocolate and digestives. The dinner of champions.

Early bedtime and ready to conquer the next day, YEAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment