Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day #147

Just call me Tour Guide Kim, half remembering important places and people and events while stumbling upon them through the streets of Barcelona!

Basically, I took Tom in a very haphazard version of the gothic walking tour my mom and I attended earlier this week. I remembered most of most things... Everything except names, dates, titles, etc..... But I remembered most of the stories!

We finally found some affordable tapas and had deliciousness and lots of yum for lunch.

After a few more sights, we explored more of the Parc de la Ciutadella where I tried (and succeeded) to hide in a bush.


And we found an awesome fountain designed by (who else) Gaudi!

For dinner, we successfully stir-fried broccoli, mushrooms, onions, peppers, carrots, eggplant, and zucchini. More food pics because I love food a lot:


To conclude our day, we spent over 3 hours trying to plan where to go next. As of then, our options included Morocco, Portugal, Madrid, and France. We'll see how it all pans out.....


No comments:

Post a Comment