Friday, February 27, 2015

Day #161

A day in limericks:

There once was a girl from the states
Who had two out of three free plates
With drinks and relief
For her sensitive teeth,
She managed to get new roommates.

Her Spanish was not very good-
She knew fewer words than she should.
But with Harry and Ron
Tom Riddle was gone
And the pasta was yummy and good.

Breaking down the limericks:

The hostel provides free breakfast and ALSO free pesto pasta for dinner. Therefore, 2/3 of my meals today were free. This is what winning feels like, I think.

I finished my toothpaste and sincey gums are genetically receding prematurely (thanks mom and dad), I need special sensitive toothpaste, which hopefully I found since I can't speak German. But I'm hopeful based on the container!

Hostelworld messed up our booking (though I'm still very impressed that this was he it's mistake in about 25 bookings I've made over the last 5 months), so we had to change rooms and ended up with roommates from Albania who didn't speak any English? But did speak Spanish! I tried really, really hard to speak to them. Really hard. 

And I finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets today!

Not included in the limericks: Tom made probably the smallest paper crane ever today:


Heidelberg tomorrow!

Edit: ALSO GERMANY HAS PRIMARK AKA MY FAVORITE STORE IN EUROPE HECK TO THE YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment