Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day #151

The 8-hour journey to Mardid began (and ended) today! We got up at 7:45 to pack, eat, and walk to our 9:30 bus. I'm pretty sure I slept for roughly half of the bus ride. Unfortunately, that does mean I missed the bus's showing of Pusin Boots, the upsetting billionth sequel to Shrek, that they showed in Spanish... But somehow I think I'm okay with that choice.

After the bus we took a quick metro ride to our hostel, which happens to be very conveniently located right outside the metro line and very near many adorable book shops and cheese stores. Also other stores, but cheese stores are the most important. Obviously.

I even treated myself to the €0.90 bread instead of the €0.39 bread today. I know, I know- I'm living large.

No pictures from today, but I'll share another from the FC Barcelona game. If this guy only knew what a wonderful picture he photobombed.....


If only I could somehow tell him I have the perfect new profile picture for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment