Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day #145

YAY FINALLY CAUGHT UP!! Today was a very slow, take care of business kind of day. I looked through heaps of apartment listings and researched All Quiet on the Western Front (the book I'm reading with the kiddies from Reader to Reader as I shamelessly plug my nonprofit organization) and did laundry! But also I watched the rest of the 1999 Mansfield Park where Fanny was super duper AWESOME. Oh Jane, you never disappoint.

Laundry done, we used my computer's HDMI capabilities to plug into the tv in the hostel and watch the Barcelona vs. Vallarreal soccer game and it was INTENSE. I miss watching sports! 

IN OTHER NEWS TOM IS NOW IN EUROPE AND WILL BE HEAR TOMORROW YEAH!!!!! 

Here's a photo of Shmoop (shameless plug for my favorite website) being super sassy, as per usual:


No comments:

Post a Comment