Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day #144

Yesterday was a sad day because my mom had to leave :( I cried a million tears (this may be a slight exaggeration. It might not. You decide.) and did homework and searched for apartments.

BUT the good part was that I finally found a post office to mail my postcards! And it was a beautiful day (got up to at least 66°- where was that when my mom was here?) and I walked around in the sunshine without a coat and was warm.

I also got this lovely email from hostelworld:


Oh hostelworld, you never let me down.

I skyped with two friends in the afternoon and got to catch up on the million inches of snow the east coast has been getting. Plus also their lives. But when you live on the east coast and have a winter like this, the snow basically is your life, soooo....

I ended the day with a little more Jane Austen (this time half of the 1999 Manafield Park). Never enough Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment