Saturday, December 20, 2014

Day #92

I grabbed an early coffee today with another friend downtown before she left, and then spent the rest of the day running errands- post office, Wilkos, Primark, all the ideal locations. The last days I'll be in Canterbury are Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Boxing Day, so not much will be open. Thus, all the last-minute things today!

Two of my house mates and I visited the cathedral again, and took our Christmas card picture:


For those of you who have seen Love Actually, we answered Emma Thompson's question: "There was more than one lobster present at the birth of Jesus?"


Yes, Emma. Yes.

Speaking of endings, we also finished Avatar today, which was very sad until Netflix recommended the god awful movie they tried to make with real people...


IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE, NETFLIX?!

I got to Skype with my family today and watch my Grammy open the photo album I made for her. I wish I could have been there in person, but I'm glad I got to see them!

Finally, finally, I am packed and going to sleep. London and Edinburgh tomorrow with Ariel and Alice! Scotland, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. avatar is back on netflix???? this is fantastic...i was in the middle of it and they took it away =[

    ReplyDelete