Saturday, December 6, 2014

Day #78

Ah, what a good feeling to have real food. Especially when I was able to make a scrumptious ham, spinach, onion, as cheese omelet for breakfast. Oh food, u da bestest.

When we went to the Doctor Who Experience, we took a picture in a real tardis, and tried to email it to ourselves. However, the employee informed us that the email feature was broken... WELL, NOT ANYMORE, FOLKS! Behold, one of the greatest pictures you will ever see. We clean up pretty nice, eh?


I managed to get some homework done today in addition to making a very festive Christmas playlist on YouTube (since the UK refuses to accept my spotify and pandora doesn't work here HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MUSIC) which includes both wonderful and awful Christmas music alike. From Nat King Cole to Taylor Swift, this baby has it all.

After sampling our campus's pizza (the verdict: lovely stuffed crust cooked to perfection), my friends and I saw The Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch and Kiera Knightley. Our theatre on campus shows movies at a discounted student price, which is ideal. Bias aside (considering I love Benedict Cumberbatch and am partial to Kiera Knightley because of Pride and Prejudice), this was a spectacular movie. I definitely didn't cry. There was just something in my eye, like maybe a waterfall of sadness. Or an eyelash.

One of my housemates baked a double chocolate cake, so we brought that over to a group hang out and all had a lovely time watching awful Eurostar videos. London tomorrow! Though why we picked such an early bus, I'm not sure. Our play is at 7:30..... We will have a long day. Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment