Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day #88

Finals are definitely upon us. I finished my first final this afternoon, which was a wonderful feeling.... Until I realized I have another to go. WOO HOO


But I did teach my French friend the expression "meh"!

My group of friends did a Secret Santa, so some of us went downtown to get presents. We also celebrated our friend Flo's birthday, and got her a cake!

Also two of my friends invested in foam swords, which reminded me fondly of all the foam weapons stored in my basement. Ah, a life with brothers.

We had dinner at a restaurant in Canterbury called the Olive Grove (not to be confused with the Olive Garden) where we exchanged gifts and sang happy birthday to Flo. My Secret Santa got me an adorable photo album to store picture from all of my travels. And look at this note she attached to the gift!


After dinner we went back to the library until about 1am to work more. The most helpful part, though, was getting to talk to Nolan and bounce ideas off of him since my last final is a piece of creative writing. I'll make an English major out of him yet!

But now it is finally, FINALLY time for bed. Goodnight, everyone and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment