Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day #74

In honor of One Direction's new CD release, today's blog post will be dedicated to One Direction. 

I woke up early this morning and had to push past the morning crowds to do my laundry

(Just kidding I didn't actually push anyone but I wanted to use this gif)
I've been listening to One Direction's new CD nonstop, as I did this morning while waiting for my laundry. How many times have I heard all the songs, you ask?


Laundry went off without a hitch, and I planned my last trip of the semester, which will take place on December 9 and 10 to Oxford and Stratford-Upon-Avon. For some reason the site kept bumping me off while I was in the middle of trying to get my tickets...


But eventually I was able to order them successfully! With the help of a little more One Direction, of course. I also FINALLY went to get food, and had a real meal for dinner tonight! I made banana bread as well, which turned out delicious and was a great use of those four frozen bananas.

My housemates and I watched more Avatar as well! And we stopped after only one episode because we really weren't that interested. 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OF COURSE I'M JOKING. I think we watched 5 episodes or so. It's been a while, and we're getting into the characters' pasts and it's just SO GOOD.

Goodnight, all!







No comments:

Post a Comment