Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day #89

HOW HAVE I BEEN HERE FOR 89 DAYS ALREADY?! Get me in a tardis so I can go back to the beginning. Also to get me out of finals.

I did a lot of research on my second (AND LAST) final today, and I was able to skype with Alice as well. As of today, I have every single travel plan booked until January 1st! We booked a day tour of Scotland, our bus tickets to Paris, hostel in Paris, and flight to Budapest. Thank goodness for Alice.

We made tacos for dinner, and watched some Avatar (we're determined to finish the series before the end of the semester) before going to the Canterbury couchsurfing meeting one last time... *insert tears here*

Now it's off to bed for me, and I will be finishing my werewolf story in the morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment