Friday, December 12, 2014

Day #84

...welp, I woke up in the middle of the night (morning?), and realized I never posted this blog post. So this post may be riddled with sleep, but stick with me. It'll be worth it, as it always is (maybe?).

I got lunch with a friend in my theatre class who is from California (dad, you met my friend and her parents in Canterbury when you came!). We went to a very hipster and adorable cafe which had delicious banana bread and (of course) gluten-free and vegan desserts! So hipster. I loved it.

The greatest news of the day is that I FINALLY GOT A BACKPACKING BACKPACK!! It was on super sale, and I am very pleased. I may wear it around campus as my regular backpack... You know, to all the classes I don't have since I just had my last week of classes....

I did some homework and then came back from town to eat dinner and watch avatar before hanging out with lots of friends- I can't believe that everyone is leaving in about a week. It's not real. I refuse. I have to say goodbye to too many people :(


This is Rachel who goes to UVM and is from NYC, and she is one of the many people I will miss from the semester. But I can't think about that until it's actually over, which is sad. So I won't be sad, I'll be happy! Yay, another week!

Apologies in advance if this isn't coherent. We'll see when I wake up for good in the morning. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment