Friday, April 17, 2015

Day #209

THURSDAY! I was an A+ dingus and spilled my water bottle all over my mattress last night right before I was going to sleep, so I had to wait a bit for my mattress to dry before going to bed. You know what that meant? MORE SERIAL! And then when I woke up? Serial. I finished all but 28 minutes of the 12th episode on this day. It's good. You should listen. 

SO in my groggy state I got my stuff together early and left for my last class of the week... Not realizing that it was from 4-6 instead of 2-4 like I had originally thought. The result? NAPTIME! 

This class was the bee's knees, the fly's thighs- get ready for this never-ending title: "American Drama in the 1940's in the context of German Re-Education: Miller, Wilder, etc."

A mouthful, but super interesting. Theater, literature, history, what more could a person want?

I sprinted to the catch the bus and make it to softball practice at 6:30, which was lovely as ever. Ugh, softball really is the best. And apparently next weekend we have a tournament! WOO HOO SO EXCITING YEAH

There was a welcome bar crawl put on by ESN (the Erasmus Student Network) (Erasmus is the word for study abroad within Europe) (so I'm technically "exchange" and not "Erasmus", but that's just a tiny detail) and because I had gone straight from class to softball to the bar crawl, I carried around my nice giant red backpack filled with lots of things and big enough to know people over to every single bar. Total mom move, I know. If only I'd also had my fanny pack with me...

Because I don't have any pictures for today, here's one of me holding a cat in the Black Forest on the umass trip because it's adorable:


To Munich tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment