Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day #201

I almost forgot, BUT I DIDNT!

Orientation today was... Well, an experience. Basically it was everything we already knew with an unfulfilled promise of pizza. Also, we accidentally found ourselves in a room with freshman where people from the Heidelberg ipo (international programs office) were trying to convince people to study abroad in English speaking countries. On our way out, we bumped into an extremely helpful woman, to whom I owe a lot since she actually knew how to register for classes and such. 

After finally eating some food (since yay whole pizza promise was a dirty filthy lie), I ate at the good old Mensa before my friends and I headed out to the banks of the Neckar River to sit in the sun and catch up. 


What a wonderfully gorgeous day it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment