Monday, April 13, 2015

Day #205

Universität Heidelberg is awesome for a lot of reasons and one of the reasons is BRUNCH. We all feasted and it was lovely. Although they seem to have something against normal bread (you know, on which to put your eggs and cheese and such) but it's okay because it was all delicious and my tummy was happy.

I got to hang out with some of my friends who have been in Prague for the past 5 days and relive the beauty and happiness that is Prague (with the exception of the Czech Crowns because that currency is whack). I opted for a run later in the day while listening to some Freakonomics radio, and I was rewarded with this lovely new addition to my Instagram:


Not too shabby for a beautiful day.

Other exciting news: I finally got my plane tickets to Greece!! HERE I COME, ANCIENT GREEK MYTHOLOGY! Oh yeah and I guess it's pretty beautiful there too or something.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment