Friday, April 10, 2015

Day #202

IM GOING TO REMEMBER ON TIME ONE OF THESE DAYS

I got a hair cut yesterday! More like I got them all cut HAHAHAHAHAH.......

After more unhelpful orientation information, my friends and I headed to the Neckar again and played a mean game of frisbee. Which means we were pretty bad and quickly cleared out a space for ourselves because we kept accidentally hitting everyone around us with the frisbee. But it was all in good fun and eventually we got better!

Also look at this cute little window shop:


After some class changes and Friends episodes, I attended a welcome night for international students where I felt a little less awkward than I did a month ago. Even more helpful was the fact that some people have just arrived, so I am no longer he least knowledgable person in all the land, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment