Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day #204

This was an important day because it April 11 marks the anniversary of the birth date of one Mr. Michael Brown, aka my lovely father. Here's a pic of him being the most adorable ever:


Like he's more adorable than that sheep. And sheep are very adorable. 


This is us being adorable up close and personal.


The force is with this one.

He's the coolest person around and also he came to visit me in England because he's the bomb dot com. I got to Skype with him yesterday, and I can't wait to see him and the rest of my family when I get home :)

The less important things I did today were: Laundry laundry laundry and now I have lots of clean clothing and clean sheets and clean blankets and everything is clean YAY!!

After some figuring out of classes and general figuring out of life, I grabbed some noms and headed to a welcome party in the room next to the Mensa (our cafeteria) and it was basically a middle school dance because there were ten billion throwbacks, including (but not limited to) the Backstreet Boys and Call Me Maybe. Lots of fun was had and lots of new people were met.

No comments:

Post a Comment